SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018: Guys, it seems that you also filled the application for the biggest recruitment of this year issued by State Bank, only then you are staying here for information about the State Bank Call Letter. The Call Letter is an important part of every exam and without it admission in the examination is also prohibited, therefore the hall ticket is necessary for all exam. If you are looking for information about the SBI Admit Card of the Junior Associates (Clerk) examination which is going to be conducted by State Bank of India, then I will do my best to help you people. Before proceeding, I want to give you some important information about the recruitment. Read carefully.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Details 2018:
Friends, there is no doubt that State Bank of India is the largest banking service provider, in India, there is always a shortage of employees, which the bank makes every effort to fulfill, the result of the same effort is recruitment of 8301 clerk. Due to the recruitment of such large numbers, the wave of happiness has gone in the unemployed youth of the country. There is a big reason for this happiness, and that is, the absence of recruitment for many years. Let’s put a look on the recruitment.
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associates (Clerk)|
|No. of Posts||8301|
|Qualification||Graduate from Govt. Recognized Institution.|
|Age limit||20 – 28 years|
|Salary||Rs 23600/- [Starting]|
|Last Date to apply||10-02-2018|
When will SBI Conduct Written test for Junior Associate (Clerk)?
After reading the notification issued by the bank, it was revealed that the examination will be taken 2 times, the preliminary examination and the main examination.
- Preliminary Exam Date: The initial examination will be organized in the month of March or April. Exact date for this will be announced by the bank soon. Only candidates who will qualify the prelim exam can join mains exam.
- Mains Exam: The date of the main examination has been fixed and it will be held on May 12.
Friends, the time for preparation of this exam is very short, so read the same thing in which you are weak. Take a look at Bank Syllabus. I also give the date of examination in the table so that you can remember.
|Preliminary Exam (Computer Based)||March / April 2018|
|Mains Exam (Computer Based)||12-05-2018|
When will SBI Release Clerk Admit Card for 2018 Exam?
The date of examination shows that the SBI Clerk Admit Card will be issued in the month of March, but this will be confirmed only when the date of the preliminary examination is announced. If the examination will be conducted in the month of March, the call letter will come by the end of February and if the examination is held in the month of April, the hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website in the month of March. Therefore, you are requested that as long as the date of examination is not announced, stay in touch with the official website and bookmark this page.
How to Download SBI Junior Associates ( Clerk ) Admit card 2018?
Brother, nowadays everyone know to download from the internet and this has been possible due to Reliance JIO and YouTube’s good service. Why not, nowadays there is a time of bitcoin. Nowadays, When we need information about anything, then we go straight to YouTube and learn. Therefore, all things have become easy.
If still you don’t know the process of downloading admit card of SBI Clerk Exam 2018 then don’t get panic. I am here to help you. Just follow the steps shown below and use all these steps on the day of download.
- First of all, you need to visit the official careers page of the bank.
- After landing on the homepage, you will see on going recruitment link.
- Click on that link, After that, you will see “Recruitment Of Junior Associates (Customer
- Support & Sales) Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10″.
- Click on that link. After clicking, you will lots of link like “Apply online”, “Download admit card” and “Advertisement”.
- Now, Click on “Download admit card”.
- After that, You will reach at the page of admit card download.
- Here, You will need to enter application details of the SBI Clerk.
- Now, Click on “submit” button.
- After that, Your call letter will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Now, You can print the same and keep it safe till the end of recruitment process.
Details of SBI Admit card 2018:
Friends, After downloading SBI Clerk Admit card from the official portal make sure that every information printed on it is correct. If not then contact examination officials to rectify the same. Following are the details which will be printed on your call letter:
- Candidates Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Venue
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Mother Name
- Father Name
- Photograph & Signature
- Instruction to be followed during exam etc.
If you have any other query in your mind then don’t get hesitate to ask. I will be very happy to help.