- RRCCR Goods Guard Jobs 2017 under GDCE Quota:
- RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Details
- Unit and Cluster Wise Vacancy Details:
- RRCCR Eligibility for Apprentice 2017:
- Qualification need to apply for RRCCR 2196 Apprentice Jobs 2017:
- Process to apply for RRCR (Central Railway) 2196 Apprentice Jobs
- Dpcuments to be uploaded:
- RRCCR Application Status:
Central Railway (RRCCR) Recruitment 2017: Friends, Central Railway has released official notification (No. RRC/CR/GDCE-01/2017 dated 01/12/2017) for the engagement of Goods Guard under the GDCE quota over Central Railway. online application for this will start on December 1, 2017 and will end on December 30, 2017. Interested candidates can apply through Central Railway Recruitment website i.e www.rrccr.com. Before submitting application to be selected as an Apprentice you should read notification carefully. Here, I am going to share some important details regarding 125 Goods Guard.
RRCCR Goods Guard Jobs 2017 under GDCE Quota:
Central Recruitment Cell has released notification for the selection of 125 Goods Guard Level 5 posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Serving eligible employee of Division/Units/Workshops Headquarter of Central Railway Can apply for GDCE Online through official website of RRCCR. Following are the details:
|RRCCR GDCE 2017-2018 Details|
|RRRC||CR (Central Railway)|
|Name of Post||Goods Guard|
|No. Of Post||125 [UR-65, OBC-33, SC-17, ST-10]|
|Pay Scale||Rs 29,200-92,300/- in 7th CPC|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Online CBT|
|Date of Online Application||01.12.2017|
|Last date of Online application||30.12.2017|
|Read Full Details & Apply online|
RRCCR Recruitment 2017 Details
Friends, Railway Recruitment Cell has issued an official notification on October 31, 2017, according to which 2196 Apprentices have to be recruited. According to the notification, the person who has passed 10th marks with 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training can apply online through www.rrccr.com. Following are the details of the Vacancy:
|Recruitment Body||Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||2196|
|Education Qualification||10th+ ITI from NCVT|
|Starting Date of Application||01-11-2017|
|Last Date of Application||30-11-2017|
|Official website to Apply||www.rrccr.com|
Unit and Cluster Wise Vacancy Details:
Candidates have to choose only one cluster. He/She can give preference for the unit falling within the geographical jurisdiction of that cluster only. Cluster and Units are as under :
|Mumbai Cluster Total: 1503 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai:||252|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed:||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed:||56|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S & T Workshop, Byculla||54|
|Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot:||81 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal:||68 Posts|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||96 Posts|
|Manmad Workshop||48 Posts|
|TMW Nasik Road||48 Posts|
|Pune Cluster: 151|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||30 Posts|
|Diesel Loco Shed:||121 Posts|
|Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni:||48 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot:||59 Posts|
|Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||73 Posts|
|Kurduwadi Workshop:||21 Posts|
RRCCR Eligibility for Apprentice 2017:
Age Limit: The candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment must have completed 15 years of age and should have completed 24 years of age as on 01.11.2017. Relaxation will be given as per follows:
- SC / ST will get relaxation in age: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years.
- Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-Serviceman : up to 10 years.
Qualification need to apply for RRCCR 2196 Apprentice Jobs 2017:
The candidate who wish to submit application for this vacancy must have passed 10th examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued NCVT / SCVT.
Candidates interested in this job need to pay Rs 100/- as application fees. Application fee will have to be paid online through payment gateway during online application submission at www.rrccr.com.
Process to apply for RRCR (Central Railway) 2196 Apprentice Jobs
Friends, Submitting online application is quite easy for RRCCR Recruitment 2017. The online application for this vacancy is activated on 1-11-2017 at www.rrccr.com. You need Computer or Laptop, Internet connection, scanned photograph and signature to submit application for Central Railway 2196 Apprentice Jobs. Following are the steps involved in submitting application:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of RRCCR i.e www.rrccr.com.
- After landing on the home page, you will see Notification no. RRC/CR/AA1/2017 dated 31/10/2017 link and online application link.
- Click on Notification link and read entire details, after that, click on “Click here to proceed for online application”.
- Now, Click on “Click here to register”.
- Fill all the details and submit for registration.
- After that, you will get Regitration id and password.
- Now, Fill all the details and upload, photograph, signature and pay application fee for final submission of application.
- After that, your application will be successfully submitted to RRCCR.
Dpcuments to be uploaded:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Mark Sheet for all semester of the trade in which applied certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Cast Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply for this vacancy. The merit list will be formed on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Starting Date of Online application: 01-11-2017
- Last Date of Online application: 30-11-2017
- Notification date : 31-10-2017
|Learn to apply online|
RRCCR Application Status:
To know the status of your RRCCR Application, You will have to login to the official portal of the application. It is very important to know the application status after a few days of submitting the application. This will let you know that your application has been successfully submitted.
If you have any other question in mind then don’t hesitate to ask through comment. I will be happy to answer you.