Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur has issued an official notification that according to the 1164 qualified candidates will be given training in the designated trade at workshops / units in the jurisdiction of North Western Railway (NWR). For this, RRC Jaipur has invited online applications from a qualified candidate. The candidate has to submit his application online till November 29, 2017. Candidates for the training will be selected on the basis of the number found in the 10th and ITI. I request the candidate to read the official notification once before filling the application. I’m going to give some important information regarding RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 below.
|RRCCR 20196 Apprentice Recruitment Apply online|
RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 – Apprentice 1164 Details:
RRC Jaipur has officially been authorized to recruit group C and D of North and West Zone in the Indian Railways in 2002. Using this right, RRC has been recruiting on various posts of Groug C and Group D. This time RRC Jaipur has been given the responsibility of selecting the eligible ITI Pass candidate for training. For this, RRC Jaipur issued the official notification on October 30 and online application is being invited for selection. If you are 10th pass and also have ITI certificate then you can apply for this training. Following are the details of the 1164 Apprentice:
|Name of Recruiter||RRC Jaipur|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Post||1164|
|Official Notification Date||30-10-2017|
|Last Date to Appy||29-11-2017|
|Qualification required||10th (50% Marks) + ITI|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Official Website Link||www.rrcjaipur.in|
NWR Unit Wise Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Officer AJmer||153 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Officer Bikaner||168 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Officer Jaipur||84 Posts|
|Divisional Railway Manager’s Officer Jodhpur||39 Posts|
|BTC Carriage Ajmer||210 Posts|
|BTC LOCO Ajmer||126 Posts|
|Carriage Works Shop Bikaner||90 Posts|
|Carriage Works Jodhpur||294 Posts|
RRC Jaipur Apprentice Eligibility:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Nationals. You will have to furnish details of aadhar card at the time of submission of online application. so, keep ready your aadhar card.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 10th class examination with minimum 50% marks from recognised board or institution and also possess National Trade Certificate in the Notified Trade issued by NCVT/SCVT can apply for this training.
- Age Limit: If you have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years as on 30-10-2017 then you are eligible for this vacancy. Relaxation in age are as per govt rule.
In order to be selected for this training, the application fee will also be submitted online along with filling the application. The application fee for all the candidates has been kept at Rs. 100.Application fees can be paid through credit card / debit card and internet banking.
Application Process of RRC Jaipur Recruitment:
As I have already told you, the application is being invited online. Applying online nowadays has become much easier. Just you have to keep all your details with you and submit your application with the help of your computer and the internet. You can also submit application at any cyber cafe. Following are the steps involved in submitting application for RRC Jaipur:
- First of all, You will have to visit the official website of RRC Jaipur.
- After landing on the home page, You will see notification link.
- Click on that notification link and read all the details once before submitting application.
- Now, Click on “Apprentice ONLINE/E-Application” link. It will take you to the online application website (https://rrcactapp.in/).
- After landing on this website, You will have to click on ” New Registration”.
- After that, Fill all the details and upload photograph, signature, documents.
- Now, Pay application fee.
- After that, Click on “Submit”.
- After hitting submit button, your application will be submitted and you will get registration number and password. Keep these details safe till the end of recruitment process.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List prepared in respect of all candidates who apply against this vacancy. Merit List will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th + ITI marks in Trade in which apprentice done.
|Read Official Notification|
|Other RRB Jobs 2017|
If you have any other question in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask. I will be happy to answer you.