RRB SSE Recruitment 2018: The role of Sr. Section Engineer (SSE) is very important in Indian Railways. The selected candidate is made supervisor in the respective trade department. SSE can be deployed anywhere in production or station. On the station they are called the Chief train examiner. Their important work is to look after the maintenance of trains. They are also in charge of maintenance. The responsibility of the SSE is to look at the condition of the trains whether it is ready to drive or not. There is little responsibility work but very good. If you are eligible for this position and want to apply, then definitely do it. If you serve, staying in this position, you will feel very proud. So let’s see, about upcoming RRB SSE Recruitment information.
It was recently published in a Hindi newspaper that the Indian Railways will recruit nearly 2.5 lakh employees including section engineers. No official notification regarding this recruitment has been issued till now. That’s why our young brothers consider it a rumor. Young brothers are also right, because the Railways has banned the recruitment of many departments for two years. Due to which the employees of the Railways have come down heavily. And this reduction will be 2.5 lakh by 2018.
According to the Hindi newspaper, by 2018, the railways will organize the world’s largest online exam. In which all categories of candidates will be given a chance. It might be true and the official notification will be released in a few months.So, you guys continue your preparation and forget about this News. Railways will surely issue notification to increase the number of employees.
RRB SSE Recruitment 2018 Details:
It is being speculated that around 5000 posts of section engineers are lying vacant in the Indian Railways. In 2015, online applications were invited for SEE and JE. After 2015, no official notification released to recruit SSE. The recruitment Process of Section Engineer will be done by 21 Railway Recruitment Board. Some Important details about RRB SE Recruitment are given below:
|Name of Recruiter||Indian Railway|
|Name of Recruitment Body||RRB|
|Name of Post||SSE|
|No. Of Post||4528 (Expected)|
|Age Limit||20-24 years|
|Notification date||Updated leter|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Online CBT|
|Details and Notification||Click Here|
RRB SSE Eligibility:
In order to fill application of RRB SSE, the candidate must be eligible for the application. The eligibility for the section engineer is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian Nationals. From Now, every candidates will have to submit their Aadhar number to be eligible to submit application online. So, If you have not enrolled for the Aadhar Card yet then visit any nearest enrollment center and register yourself.
- Educational Qualification:To be eligible for the post of RRB Section Engineer, You must have 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree in Concerned Trade from AICTE approved Institution.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 20-34 years. Relaxation will be as per govt norm.
RRB SSE Salary (Pay Scale / Pay Slip):
According to the recommendation of the Sixth Pay Commission, salary of senior section engineers is estimated to be between Rs. 36,000 and 45000 rupees. Because, in the Sixth Pay Commission, the salary of the technical supervisor was kept in the table of PB-2 and the pay scale of PB-2 is Rs 93000 – 34500/-.
In the seventh pay commission, it is likely to be kept in PB-3, where basic pay is 15000. Hence it can be said that the salary of a senior section engineer can be up to 84000.
RRB SSE Application Fee:
Candidates who are belongs to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD/Women and economically backward classes are exempted from paying examination fee. General and OBC candidates need to Examination fee pay Rs 100/-. Application fee can be paid online through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
How To Apply for RRB SSE Job 2018:
Application for the said vacancy will be accepted online only. Now a days, Online application submission is very easy. After the release of notification, RRB will issue official link to submit online application. You need to follow that link to submit application. Following are the steps involved in submission of application:
- First of all, visit the official link of concerned RRB.
- After reaching on the home page of the website, you will see link like CEN 01/ 2018 or CEN 02/2018.
- Now, Visit that official link and read the notification carefully. After that, you will have to click on “Apply online” Link.
- Now, a application form will open.
- Fill all the required details and upload photograph, signature and pay examination fee.
- After that, Submit application.
Other RRB SSE Jobs 2018
Click on the link to know the jobs available in concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
If you have any other query in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask through Comment Box. I will be happy to answer you all.