RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018: Friends, Railway Recruitment Board has successfully completed the process of previous NTPC Job. Now our young brothers are eagerly awaiting the new RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2018. In this regard, I am writing this article today. Our young brothers live in big confusion about which position of railway to apply for. This is also a big problem, Because, there is a candidate with all the qualifications in our country. So, I want to remove this dilemma of you people.
In the railway, applications are invited for 2 types of posts: 1) Technical and 2) Non-technical. Applications for both types of recruitment are also invited separately. The post which is related to technology has been kept in the technical category and which is not related to the technology kept in non-technical. Apply for technical positions only if you have earned ITI, diploma or degree in the relevant trade. ALP, Lineman, JE, SSE, Driver, Technician, Signal Maintainer, Lineman, Gangman etc comes under Technical Jobs Category of Indian Railway. But, Goods Guard, ASM, Clerk, TC , Commercial Apprentice, Accountant, Traffic Assistant are comes under Non-Technical Jobs of Indian Railway. In this article we will talk about RRB NTPC.
RRB NTPC Notification:
Friends, you guys will also know very well that the recruitment board of the NTPC, which was released in 2015, has completed the recruitment process in the month of November. Therefore, I think there is no possibility of inviting applications for RRB NTPC right now. But, Due to huge shortage of employees in the railway, we can hope that they will definitely come in 2018.
Just a few days back, it has been announced that the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct an online examination for about 2.5 lakh posts including NTPC’s post. This recruitment process will be completed in two phases. Notification for the first phase was to come in September, but not yet. Therefore, this kind of news does not seem to have any effect on now. It is being said that the incident happens due to lack of staff in the railway. But, our high officials are not able to take any concrete steps. Well, we people can not get anything except waiting. So, lets see the Important details about RRB NTPC Vacancy 2018:
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details:
Following are the Upcoming RRB NTPC Recruitment Details:
|Name of Recruiter||RRB|
|No. Of posts||will be announced soon|
|Name of Posts:|
|Qualification||Degree in any Discipline|
|Age Limit||18-32 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9300 – 34800/- Rs 4200/-|
|Notification Date||Will be announced soon|
|Official Notification & Online Application Link|
Other RRB NTPC Jobs 2018
Click on the link to know the jobs available in concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB NTPC Eligibility:
- Nationality: All Indian Nationals are eligible to submit application for the RRB NTPC Jobs. Now-a-Days, Candidates are asked to furnish the details of Aadhar during the submission of application. So, if have not enrolled for Aadhar Card then visit nearest enrollment center and register for Aadhar Card, otherwise you will not be able to submit application online.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having Degree in any Discipline from a Government Recognized University or Institution are eligible to submit application for the above said posts of RRB NTPC Jobs 2018. Candidates awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per govt rule.
RRB NTPC Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes having annual family income less then Rs 50000/- are exempted from paying application fee. For Gerenal / OBC male candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/-. The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
RRB NTPC Application Procedure:
Submitting application for the Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) are quite easy. You can submit your application from your home computer and Internet connection. The Board will announce a separate website to accept online application for RRB NTPC Vacancy 2018. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can apply online. In order to submit application, you will have to follow following process:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of RRB Concerned.
- After landing on the home page of the website, you will have to click on the link like CEN 01/2018 or CEN 02/2018.
- After clicking on the link, a pdf notification will open in the new tab.
- Now, read entire details of the notification.
- Now, Click on the “Apply online” link.
- After that, an online application will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the required details and upload photograph, signature and pay examination fee.
- After that, You will have to click on submit button.
RRB NTPC Application Status:
After a few days of submitting the application, you must know the status of your application. Sometimes the application is canceled due to a small mistake and it is also given a chance to correct it. So do not forget to know the status of the application. Following are the steps of checking status of application:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official portal of Concerned RRB.
- After that, you will see a link called “Check Application Status”.
- Click on that link and search your application number and name.
- If you find any mistake, try to resolve as soon as possible.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2018:
The admit card of RRB NTPC Exam 2018 will also be uploaded on the official website of concerned RRB. You need to visit the RRB from which you have submitted the application. It will be released 2 weeks before the online exam. So, dont forget to download it before the exam.
RRB NTPC Result 2018:
The results of online examination of NTPC will be released in the form of pdf and same will available on the official website of 21 RRB’s. So, you need to visit the RRB concerned to check whether your are eligible for 2nd stage or not. You can also check your result here as and when it gets released.
If you have any other question in your mind then don’t hesitate to ask through comment box. I will be happy to answer you.