RRB ALP Application Status 2018: Finding a good job is the desire of every person, and there is no good job apart from a government job.The government’s job of railway also greatly appreciated by everyone. That’s why the candidate prepares hard to crack the exam. Recently, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the notification for 26502 ALP & Technician Jobs. Millions of eligible candidates have submitted application on or before the last date of application and now looking to check the RRB ALP Application status. If you have also submitted application for Loco Pilot or Technician then read this article and check your application status.
RRB ALP Application Status Link:
Railway recruitment Board has activated link to check status of RRB ALP Application. Candidates, who have submitted application for CEN 01/2018 can check the status at the official portal of RRB. To check RRB ALP Status, you need to visit http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/. The date of exam will be released after July 20, 2018.
When will RRB ALP Application Status will available online?
Friends, Before proceeding, we must be aware of this. There are many brothers who have made some mistakes in their application. Because of that, they will be upset even today. Therefore, I want to inform you, after the end of online application, whose applications are found to be invalid, they will be notified by sms and email. Details of the invalid application will also be available on the website. Following are the short details of RRB ALP Jobs 2018:
Details of Loco Pilot Jobs 2018:
Take a look at the loco pilot job description, you will be reminded how many posts are, when the last date is etc.
|Name of Board||RRB|
|Advt No.||CEN 01/2018|
|Name of Post||Loco Pilot and Technician|
|No. of Posts||26502|
|Last Date to apply||31.03.2018|
|Application Status date||After 31.03.2018|
|Date of Exam||April or May 2018|
Why you need to check Railway Loco Pilot Application Status?
Those who have submitted the application should definitely look at the status of the application as the same person can sit in the examination whose applications have been accepted by the Railways. For any reason the applications of any candidate got canceled then he/she will not be allowed to download the admit card, and they will be deprived of sitting in the examination. So, You must check the status as and when it gets released online.
Process of accessing application status:
Checking application status is quit easy. Candidates will be able to check the status of their application by going to the same link using which they submitted the application. Railway Bharti Board will also send message through sms or email regarding same. On the page of application status, You will also get the reason of rejection. Following are the process of accessing ALP application status:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of RRB ALP Online Application.
- After landing on the home page, You will find a link saying “Application Status”.
- Click on that link, It will take you to the application status page.
- After reaching on the page, you will be asked to enter “Registration Id” and “date of Birth”.
- Enter that and click on “submit”.
- After that, you application status will appear on screen. If you get reject status then the valid region will also be displayed. No refund of examination fee will be made on account of rejection of application
Reasons of ALP application form Rejection
- Invalid photo: Candidates who don’t have uploaded photo as mentioned in notification.
- Multiple application : Multiple applications to different RRBs or same RRB.
- Candidate’s name figuring in the debarred list of any RRB/RRC
- Any other irregularities which are observed and considered as invalid by RRB
For more details about rejection of application please refer official notification. If you have any query related to Railway ALP Application Status 2018 then don’t hesitate to ask through comment box. I will be happy to answer your query.