Railway ALP & Group D Rejected Application Modification: Friends, there are many of our brothers whose application got rejected due to invalid photo. Now they can upload right photograph through link available on official website. If you are one of them then these articles are also for you. I am going to tell you about the problems and their solution during the online application of RRB ALP and Group D in this article. You are requested to read this article carefully and get the solution to the problem you are facing.
RRB Group D & ALP Application Modification link 18.07.2018
Candidates, whose application has been rejected due to invalid photo can re-upload right photograph on the official portal. So, if your application rejected due to invalid photo then visit official portal of RRB to upload the image. Link for this available on all rrb zone website.
उम्मीदवार, जिनके आवेदन को अमान्य तस्वीर के कारण खारिज कर दिया गया है, आधिकारिक पोर्टल पर सही तस्वीर पुनः अपलोड कर सकते हैं। यदि आपका आवेदन अमान्य फोटो के कारण खारिज कर दिया गया है तो Image अपलोड करने के लिए आरआरबी के आधिकारिक पोर्टल पर जाएं। सभी आरआरबी जोन वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध के लिए लिंक।
|Link to Rejected application modification|
|Group D – https://rrbonlinereg.in||http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/|
What to do when RRB ALP Registration ID Not Received?
This is a common problem, every third candidate is struggling with this problem. If, your registration number does not come on the screen or in the mail after registering then do not panic. it occurs due to the load on the server. Wait a while, and take advantage of “Forgot / Not Received Registration ID” service available on official railway online application website. Following are the process of using this service:
- First of all, visit online application website i.e
- After landing on the homepage, go to bottom of the page and select your state.
- After that, accept instruction and click on “Already registered”. It will take you to the next page, where you will see “Forgot / Not Received Registration ID”, Click on that link.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your details.
- Fill all the required details and click on submit.
- After that, your registration id will be shown or emailed to you on your registered email id.
What to do when Railway Group D OTP Not Received?
This is the second biggest problem, many brothers are those who start filling their application with their mobile instead of computers. There’s a lot of problems occur due to the lack of mobile internet speed. So, don’t use mobile to fill Railway online application. Following are the solution of this problem:
- First of all, goto the website of RRB zone where you were registering.
- After landing on the home page, you will see” Activate Your Registration Number through OTP”.
- After that, registration activation page will appear on your screen.
- Now, Click on “Not Received OTP”.
- After that, Click on “Click here to resend OTP”.
- Now, Select your registered RRB Zone, Enter registered email id and Mobile Number and Click on “Resend email OTP” and “Resend Mobile OTP”.
What to do When you uploaded wrong photograph?
This is the third big problem, candidates start filling the application without reading notification, due to which many mistakes are made. The advertisement clearly states that the name and date of photo must be on the photo. But, some candidates have uploaded photos without name and date. If you have also done the same thing then change the photo in right format by paying Rs 250/-. Following are the process to change the photo:
- First of all, login to the online application website.
- After that, Click on Pay Modification Fee.
- After that, your online application will be activated to modify.
- Now, Change the photograph and wrong details with correct one.
- Now, Click on “Submit”.
What to do if online payment Failed for RRB ALP & Group D:
This problem is with many brothers, money gets debited from the account but the application does not get updated. In this case, wait at least 2 days and then login to your online application to to fill additional details. If still it is not updated then goto “check the payment status” service on the website where you have applied. To check the status of Payment follow following instruction:
- First of all, goto the website where you have submitted application.
- After landing on the home page, you will see “Payment Verification By Bank”.
- Now, Select “RRB Zone”.
- Enter “Registration Number”.
- Enter “Date of Birth”.
- Now, Enter Captcha
- Click on “login”.
- After that, you payment details will be shown like below.
- Now, Contact your bank to confirm that the money credited in your account or not. If not, then contact help desk for further enquiry.
If you are having any other problems besides this, you can contact the helpdesk and get a solution to your problem. Even if your problem does not go away, tell me through the comments, I am always ready to help you.
अगर आपको इसके अलावा कोई और दिक्कत हो रही है तो आप हेल्पडेस्क से संपर्क कर अपने समस्या का हल पा सकते हैं। फिर भी आपकी समस्या दूर नहीं होती है तो मुझे कमेंट के माध्यम से बताएं, मैं आपकी मदद के लिए हमेशा तैयार हूँ।